Syntheway Zephyrus is a Hybrid Synthesizer that combines an analog synthesis engine and SoundFont oscillator to produce complex pads and background sounds.
- Soundfont Oscillator: The SFO Uses the raw samples in a SoundFont file (*.SF2) as waveforms. Samples can be arranged into Banks, Patches, Key and Velocity zones.
- 2 Digitally Controlled Oscillator - DCO - with 3 selectable waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse) have knobs to control the octave (4' 8' 16') , and interval.
- 2 Digitally Controlled Filter - DCF - A) with control over cutoff, contour amount, FM mod and emphasis. B) with control over ADSR envelope generator (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- 1 Mixer, controlling oscillators A & B, master volume, Filter mod and Tracking rate.
- LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with 2 selectable waveforms (Triangle & Pulse)
- Loudness Contour with control over ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Distortion Unit (Waveshaper): A wave distortion effect which maps input to output values using flexible spline-based graph. # PORTAMENTO/GLIDE control: affects pitch transitions. A gliding effect that allows a sound to change pitch at a gradual rate, rather than abruptly, when a new key is pressed or MIDI note sent.
- Delay Effect Built-in: with Modulation (Varies the delay time dynamically- 0 to 10V ) and Amount of Feedback controls.
- 64 presets (Pre-programmed sounds), including a vast array of Synths (Lead, Organ, Clavinet, Harpsichord, Flute, Malet), Atmos, Pads and FX. Some of them mixed with SoundFont (SF2) Oscillator's background.
- On-screen MIDI keyboard that can be played with the mouse, or keyboard (Q is Middle-C, Z two Octaves lower)
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller (Control of all parameters for use with external hardware control). 23 MIDI CC messages are recognized.
( Syntheway ZEP )